- This event has passed.
Empower UAV – 2day “Skills & Drills”
May 14, 2016 @ 8:30 am - May 15, 2016 @ 3:30 pm$390
The Empower UAV 2-Day Commercial Pilot in Command (PIC) Workshop is designed for the serious students looking to explore, start, or perfect flight skills in Unmanned Aviation as a career path either as a PIC, owner, visual observer, or field sensor technician.
FAA rules and regulations (333 exemptions, COAs, and SOPs) will be covered, basic and skilled controlled flight maneuvers drilled and skilled flight maneuvers mastered, flight planning addressed, and recommended battery, equipment, & operator logs provided for commercial operations. UAV Log books are provide to document your flight and training time…
Meet up each day @ 8:30am, return each day @ 3:30pm
Participant receive all course materials, transportation, lunch, & refreshments included.
• Fly DJI-Phantom 3 Professional models and the advanced DJI Inspire 1 Pro!
• Demonstrate advanced UAV platform maneuvers for awesome shots.
• Capture professional quality aerial video/imagery at high resolution 4K.
• Develop skills for flight planning, resulting in safe and effective flight line operations
• Be introduced into a network of other professionals with similar career goals;
• Progress to our “Specialty 1-Day Workshops” at a discounted price.